Thursday, January 04, 2007

Heart Burn

I have heart burn and am not happy about it. I think it was the juevos racheros from Jalapeno Loco, but I am not going to swear to it at this point. Thankfully my office has a bottle of the Extra Strength Smooth Dissolve Tums in the cupboard.

In addition, I got a package delivered to work because I am sure someone will be here for the UPS guy. Everyone gets all excited and wants to know what I got. I think I won't tell them and be all secretive. I won't tell you people either to give you a touch of mystery in your day.

Damn heart burn. The Mrs thinks I should get a check up at the doctor's to stave off esophageal cancer. She is, as is mostly the case, probably right. I also need to get my eyes checked as I am on the second to last pair of contacts. I have made my 6 month supply last for like three years, so I am over due.

Speaking of over due, I need to renew some library items. I won't say what I have out, or how over due it is. Now you are all wondering, "What does he have out? How over due is it?" Keep wondering.

I love the power I have over you at this point. You may even be wondering if I really have heart burn at all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if you really ate Huevos Rancheros, I absolutely believe you have heartburn. I'm not so curious about the library items, but I am wondering what was in the package? Perhaps "Junk in a box"?

9:41 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I love how Carmen won't pee in the shower but will put that contact back in here eye. When you lose your eye and have to wear a patch, don't come crying to me.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Stacy Cane said...

The Department of Homeland Security already knows what books you checked out, so Ha.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home