Monday, November 13, 2006

What's Happening?

Not too much here. I swithced to the new blogger. What a pain in the ass. I am not a fan of change for changes sake and this is what this seems to be.
My eyes hurt. I think it is time I look into some laser surgery on my eyeballs. I am too sick of glasses and contacts and my perscriptions are both out of date.
I am in a smart-looking wool sweater. It itches like crazy. I wonder how people started wearing wool. I can see being the first guy, but how did he convince his fellows that a nice itchy wool shirt was in order? That guy must have been fun at office parties. He was probably the same guy that started eating sea urchins or balls.
It is kind of crazy to think how far people have come in such a short time, and sad to see how far we have left to go.
I am going to go home soon and eat left overs with my family. That will be cool.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gina Ventre said...

Wool socks are good in the cold, snowy weather.

I'm glad you are back, Mr. Bebout.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

Wool socks are the worst. there are many sythetic and natural materials that provide warmth w/o the itch.

10:44 AM  
Blogger MrsTito said...

My favorite part of winter is left overs with the family

10:30 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

I don't like this new beta blogger as I can't log in to post comments and it does nto remember me.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home