Thursday, September 07, 2006

Update

I was on vacation and didn't think to stop the fun and fill you all in. Let's just say the Bebouts know how to party.
We started on Monday with awell overdue landscaping party and finished with a picnic at MDB. (Again he has nice parties and we enjoyed being there. It is nice sometimes to see you friends in the light of day without the haze of booze. You get a much clearer idea of what your friends really look like.)
In between we lazed about, played dress up with Beau Bridges and prepared our joint for the Younger's 1st birdthday party. ( Thanks to everyone who sent cards and well wishes. I am sure in his own way the Younger got a lot out of it, I know it ment a lot to the Mrs. and I.)
We had grandparents and a couple aunts an uncle a cousin over and the Younger smashed cake all over. He walked around the house and climbed the stairs enough to wear both grandmothers out.
We both had some car trouble which defeated us from piching up the rest of our basement furniture from the in-laws, but it also saved us from having to carry it and risk another injury the Mrs.
Speaking of, we celebrated our third anniversary last night. It was much like every other wonderful day except this time I ordered the pizza. Mrs. Bebout is everything I could have ever wished for and I love her very much. She is a great wife and mother and a great person too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gina Ventre said...

I agree with the friends in the light of day thing.

I love these pictures!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

Thank you Gina.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Stacy Cane said...

Sharon IS hot -- nice pic! And I am glad you enjoyed the picnic too. And I drank mostly root beer myself.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

I did have the porter but not so many.

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home