Thursday, August 03, 2006

This is Odd

At my office we are offered no end of cold, and warm, drinks. With the heat, I like a cold bottle of water, which we have in spades. But as of late I have come across four or five bottles where the "safety" ring comes off with the cap on the first opening. The first couple of times I threw the questionable bottle, contents and all, into the trash.

NOTE: I do not throw away beverages into the trash can at home as I am the one to pull the bag out and then have to clean up the garbage soup that leaks onto the floor much to Beau Bridges' pleasure. At work I do it as a quiet protest against the cleaning people who fail to mop the mens room for weeks at a time leaving the pee drippings to build up on the floor.

I decided the bottles would safe enough and just drink the water now. I have not noticed any side effects other than a spastic collin which is not too enjoyable, but the water, it calls to me to be consumed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Simply Minded said...

I bet it's a ploy by those adolescent rebulican girls in the office!

6:20 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

It could be.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Simply Minded said...

you are a lazy blogger

12:54 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

You are a lazy comment poster. Now what?

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home