Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Also this

I went to golf outing on Monday. It rained like crazy. I saw one foursome turing their crt into an arc.
Anyways... After the golf they have a dinner and prizes. One prize went to Chuck Roast. the MC annouced the name several times without response until I yelled out "Chuck Roast? I think that might be a joke." After that everyone laughed. Oh what fun. The MC looked put upon and was not at all happy that someone would make a joke of the closest to the pin award.
Chuck Roast in deed.

7 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Cane said...

I can't believe the emcee fell for that.

Did Seymour Butz get longest drive?

5:38 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

That went to Heywood Jablowme. Al Kaholic won longest putt and the foursome from Dewey Cheatem and Howe shot an 11 under to win the whole deal.

7:18 AM  
Blogger Stacy Cane said...

Did Hugh Jass win any prizes?

9:02 AM  
Blogger melcarrel said...

I would've been that emcee easily. I'm so gullable. And I probably would've taken it the same way.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

Hugh Jass came in behind I.P. Freely

12:58 PM  
Blogger Stacy Cane said...

How about Mike Hunt?

11:02 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

How about it?

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home