Thursday, April 27, 2006

Update

We moved. Thanks for the help you people. For those of you who did not help, you were not asked, but did offer and thanks for that.
Moving sucks ass. We are going to have a get together soon, when the weather is better at night so you don't have to be inside making a mess of things.
I like being a home owner so far. I did the wash in my shorts at 11:00 PM. I felt free.
Beau Bridges likes the back yard but is confused by the three floors he can roam.
The Younger doesn't seem to notice anything has changed. As long as the milk flows he stays happy.
The Mrs. has a stuffy nose and snored all night long.
I think we are going to have dinner in tonight. Too much fast food over the last several days have left me feeling you know, not so fresh. I need the fancy yogurt that makes you have a BM.

7 Comments:

Blogger Curt said...

Did you reserve an entire spare room for boxes of things you hardly use and will open as needed? You can always delay the unpacking this way and limit the clutter in your life until the second junior arrives and a giant garage sale is needed to solve the “spare room” dilemma.

4:16 AM  
Blogger Curt said...

Did you reserve an entire spare room for boxes of things you hardly use and will open as needed? You can always delay the unpacking this way and limit the clutter in your life until the second junior arrives and a giant garage sale is needed to solve the “spare room” dilemma.

4:17 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Again, it is hard to pretend to work when I'm laughing out loud over the bm yoghurt.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

I was under pressure to post something and that came to mind. It's not lie I made it up or anything and I did say you were stuffed up

10:08 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

Curt,
We have an attic and a basement.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

Either way.

1:31 PM  
Blogger MrsTito said...

I bought some of that "special" yogurt because it was on sale, not cause I needed it. Trust me, I don't need it.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home