Saturday, March 25, 2006

Did you Know?

I know a guy named Don. His real first name begins with L so he goes by L Don for important stuff. So when he meets people they ask what the L is for and then they know his secret. He would be better to shit can the L and move on.

In conversation it is rude to use industry jargon unless all in attendence work in the same industry and already know the jargon.

If you have a bag of dog poop in your hand it is more polite not to shake hands with someone than to.

If you are not fresh do not hug someone you do not sleep with.

If you have a crappy pen, don't offer it to someone in need. Pretend you didn't notice they needed a pen and keep on your way.

Sometimes when people say they don't want anything they mean it and you should shut up and move on to another topic. If you don't have another topic, keep quiet.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

I agree especially with the dog poop. If I had a dollar for everytime someone wanted to shake hands with me while I was holding shit...

4:17 PM  
Blogger Stacy Cane said...

I just noticed that you have Ads by Goooooogle. nice!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

Did it still ask about your vaginal order?

And Kristen, the very thing happened to me on Saturday morning while I was walking Beau Bridges. Some dude came out in his pajamas to get the paper saw the dog, waiting and said hi I Vern and offered his hand. Because I thought it was odd, I switch the poop bag to my left and hand and shook away, being sure to make good eye contact.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home