Wednesday, February 15, 2006

From my Mother

My Mom has long sent me emails from her contemporaries that she finds funny, Usually they have a conservative/Republican leaning and I have to send back how awful the email was and how she should not fall into the idea that defending civil rights, like the 10 commandments in Federal Court, or the One nation under God, is harming America.
She also voted for the real George Bush and Bob Dole.
However, she was able to see this other Bush for what he is and sent me this email.

After numerous rounds of "We don't even know if Osama is still alive", Osama himself decided to send George Bush a letter in his own handwriting to let him know he was still in the game. Bush opened the letter and it appeared to contain a single line of Coded message: 370H-SSV-0773H. Bush was baffled, so he E-mailed it to Condoleezza Rice. Condi and her aides had not a clue either, so they sent it to the FBI. No one could solve it at the FBI so it went to the CIA, then to NASA. Eventually they asked Britain's MI-6 for help.Within a minute MI-6 cabled the White House with this reply. "Tell the President he's holding the message upside down."

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Yer mam is finny

8:49 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

She tries

9:05 AM  
Blogger Stacy Cane said...

You mom should chat with my mom sometime. that could be amusing.

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That crazy Rosemary

5:02 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

If you want ot call my mom names, at least identify yourself.

5:17 PM  
Blogger gomezfive said...

hey all. i think anonymous is powers. he came to visit me while i convalesced - and thank you to all who did likewise. your visits helped brighten my spirits, which i believe sped my recovery/release. you honour me with your friendship and bestowed kindness.

kristen brought me prints of all the daily blogs while i was incapacitated. john read them to me while the nurse sponge bathed my newly shaven/freshly operated pubus. he asked if he could take them with him when he left. not my pubus, mind you, the printed blog pages/comments

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home