Wednesday, June 14, 2006

WTF

I got a new PC at work, where I post. Included with this new unit is increased security and a general screw to my prior settings. This being said, I can longer run spell check on blogger, nor can I write in word and transfer the stuff here.
So deal with the misspellings or read something else. I also want to know how to track the number of people who come through and I know there is way, I just don't know the way. Such is my life.
Anyway...
Things are going well in las casa de Bebout. The Mrs is looking for a more fulfilling situation for 9 to 5. Her off hours are perfect, and I should know. The Younger continues to grow and learn new things. He is a tressure and I am happy everyday b/c of him. My job is similar to most peoples as I feel overworked and underpaid. I think of finding a new job, but fear change to a new situation that will end up the same as where I am now. I mean things could clow up here and I am positioned to grow with. I could go somewhere else and lay stagnite for years until I die of a stroke.
All things considered our governemnt and admin. are for shit. A note to the Repubs and conservs in the room: When ever the Bush mentions a civil or social issue, it is b/c he is fucking up something that is actually important. Your ability to join in with his red scare of the day is proof of your small minded follow the leader mind set. A shame really.
I know that may be harsh, to say people aren't too bright b/c of their political leanings, but come on. You people voted for this dude twice. You knew what you were getting and still chose him on the gorunds of gay weddings. You have done a disservice to your fellow citizen.
And speaking of citizens... when did this matter so much. People have been rushing the border since there was a border. The whole thing reminds me of the a Nazi ploy used pre WWII. They would point out all the bad things in Germany and then point to the Jews. They call this scape goating. It is a way to avoid the real problem. It is a bait and switch, a flim flam, a scam. Everyone who thinks this is a current top issue needs not vote for you are a moron.
I am aware that there are economic factors in play on both sides, but I think they are the free under coating on an as is 72 Gremlinsale, in that they just don't matter when you look at the whole car. If the tires, engine, transmission, body, brakes, exhaust, etc are is disrepair, protecting the already rsuted under body helps nothing.
I have greatly decreased my intake of cold and wonderful Diet Coke. I was a pack a day guy for years. I am down to only one or tow while I'm out now. It is a rough row to hoe, but I find that soda water with a lime or lemon helps. I have tried iced tea when things get stressful but I like to keep that down too.
Well I am off to Costco for bulk items. I love it there.

11 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

The Commadores song that came on while I was reading this sums up my feelings on this post and you as a whole.

You're once
Twice
Three times a lady
And I love you

10:24 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Umm...what? I think Mrs. Bebout should cut down on her caffiene intake as well. Is quoting the Commadores now considered an insult? I think in my sudafed induced stupor I did not get that you thought I was calling Dave a lady when in fact I was just quoting the song I was listening to. I could have just as easily quoted Nickelback but I have banned them from my launchcast player.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

I don't understand the inference at all. Is it that it remids you of my song styings or tha tyou think I am a chick?

11:54 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

It just happened to be on when I was reading your blog. There's really no hidden agenda here Team Bebout.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

What's this about code names? You guys aren't making any sense, but thanks for stopping by.

6:58 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Let's call Dave "Dr. Proc" because his thumbs up pic always makes me think he wants to check out my pooper.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

Thumbs up is a positive sign. A statement of well wishes. It has nothing to do with my medical exam hobby. Let's get it together people. Why make everything so nasty?

8:59 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

I'm not nasty.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

Oh I see. How clever. I am sure Mrs Bebout got that right away.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Stacy Cane said...

Hey Mr. B, if you update more often, maybe I'll move you up my blogroll. Even if I don't, there will be more poop jokes, and that too will lead to much rejoicing.

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[MT question] My blog is configured to publish in Unicode. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Tote Bags[/url] The ones who are present in the moment are waiting for someone to move, and if someone doesn't move they change their offer. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]http://www.goosecoatsale.ca[/url] Hlqlnfmlt
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora Sale[/url] Wfatnunlq [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose chilliwack[/url] qjhelbgwm

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home