Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Moving On Up

NOTE: I am posting so as to be relocated to a better position on the best list on the interweb.

IN EXPLANATION:
I am a fan of politics but I am not a fan of current events as a course of study. While I was in college I was often amused by my fellow students who would rattle off a laundry list of names and figures with the idea that they had learned something. I suppose ifyou consider politics a science, this may be the case.
I was more interested in the why something happened or will or may, and not so much about the data. I must admit I always figured I'd have somene else to check my figures and spelling and what not. It was the point that was of importance.
So, I do not pretend to know all the names of all the players in any current happening, and I am fine with that, as long as someone does.

THE MEAT:
So, anyway... The military in Iraq managed to kill one of the leaders of the opposition. Reports came out like cock roaches with the lights off that the military had struck a massive blow and the end was in sight. This went on for nearly one full week before the news and evidently the administration realized that like our own system, one person does not the system make.
Really? I am agasp. You mean to say that this is not one person versus the US/West/Capitalism?

THE RANT:
I have to say that if you thought that the death of one person would make a significant change to this cluster fuck, you should quit thinking as you are not good at it.
This is a fight over root beliefs. The only only only only way to make this better is to make every effort possible to reach some common ground. To not always act like the empire making shit fucks they think we are. To not make bold racist claims and take bold racisit actions at home and abroad. OH MY GOD!! We are so fucking screwed.
I have said it before, and as repitition is one of my favorite retorical tools, I will say it again, Anyone who voted for Bush, especially the second time, is a moron. You share in the deaths of everyone that has been killed in this bullshit "war" and you should either vote as I tell you, or not vote at all as it is obvious that you are incapable of making good decisions.

THE WARM AND FUZZY:
None today.

6 Comments:

Blogger Simply Minded said...

yes we are screwed.

eat your grass sheep, or chug some HFCS and we'll all die young

7:48 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

I will just drink and enjoy my pain meds. It may not make things better, but it might not make them worse

7:35 AM  
Blogger Stacy Cane said...

Alcohol -- the cause and solution of all of man's problems.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Professor Bacher said...

Hi. You post once a week. I posted 3 times on friday with pictures! I deserve to be near the top - you deserve...what you got.!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

You went for months w/o posting. Piss off

10:16 AM  
Blogger Stacy Cane said...

Dave, I moved you up!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home