Friday, August 11, 2006

For the Record

I am not a lazy blogger.
CSH may or may not have had poop in his drive. He sends mixed signals.
Big Jim is staying where he was. In this case no activity seems to be a bold move.
The Younger is great he has two teeth and took a few steps on his own last night.
The Mrs. is doing well. She also walked last night, with Beau Bridges. A little less exciting than the Younger's walk, but I am all for pointing the good out.
I laye don the sofa and watch Fallen. I was bored the whole time, but watch anyway.
Ouw washer is fixed after a month of being broken and three service calls to Sears. The washer was a month old when this started and Sears service was awful. I would not buy any home appliance from Sears again, even if I had to pay more to get it from another place.
Big doings at W 130th and Gaurdian tonight. Come early, stay late.
Peace. I'm out.

9 Comments:

Blogger Professor Bacher said...

Thanks for the shout out Dave. Good to hear that the little lady is walking, even better for the little guy.

Keep up the good work with the phenominal blogging - and I will do the same.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

Rock on James. Rock on in deed.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Professor Bacher said...

If you tailgate next weekend, please let me know. I know of a few people who would definately meet you there. I am flying in that evening, so I could catch a ride there.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

This might be something. no seats at the game but I know a guy who has been known to bring a TV and watch in the lot.
What do you say CSH?

8:55 AM  
Blogger Simply Minded said...

I think it is a fabulous idea. If the weather is good, might be a perfect opp to try out Sweetness the Truck as the Tailgate-mobile.

Big happenings indeed at W130!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Stacy Cane said...

that's the straight poop

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one week since your last post. ahem.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

For the record, I AM a lazy blogger. It is just as annoying in my opinion to try and catch up on someone's blog because they write 5 or 6 posts a day while you're supposed to be doing something else.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Simply Minded said...

you just might be a lazy blogger and not know it

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home