Thursday, September 28, 2006

Blow Me

I feel the winds of change blowing and I do not refer to the Scorpions' song. As I get older and more involved I have less time and inclination for certain nouns and I am finding that I am OK with that.
I find that change is easier when you do not fight it, much like falling down stairs. Ususally, once you start you can do little to stop and are better served by going limp and preparing for the landing.
Also, please check out the Keith Oberman editorial about the bush and fox "news". It made me feel enpowered and happy, and a little bit mad that it took this long for someone to say what he said. Olbermann blasts Bush and Fox News

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think he was right on

7:22 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

Me too. Guba sent the link to me.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Gina Ventre said...

Great commentary.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Stacy Cane said...

That was fantastic. Thanks.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home