Wednesday, August 24, 2005



Kristen showed me how to add photos. This is Mrs. Bebout and Beau Bridges. He was a lot smaller then. This was taken a year ago at least. I might get some new photos but for right now I was just happy to remember how to add one after the 40's of the High Life.

I am always confounded by my inability to know when I have had enough beer. I don't know if it is mood or what, but sometimes I just don't have a good meter on enough, or in many cases too much. As I get older, these occasions become fewer and farther in between, but then out of the blue, whammo.

I think the best part of this picture is the sock and sandals.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Cane said...

I find I do much better drinking beer than drinking liquor (liquor and beer). With beer I get full long before I get out of control.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

Thanks Brian. I am glad you like it. Kristen helped, and by helped I mean did everything but thw posting.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I was trying to get drunk as well, unfortunately I was drinking Boones Farm Strawberry Daquiri and could not stomach more than a few swallows.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home