Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Picture of Cheese: The Reckoning

In honor of my birthday I offer this Picture of Cheese:


Or, I would have if I was able to find the photo. What goes on here? I have in my possesion, or did, a choice photo of some cheese that I feel needs to be shared with my reading public. Damn! Damn! Damn!

So instead I show "Man on Scooter: Ruch Hour on Mayfield". He was doing about 1 MPH while cutting off a line of automobiles 10 deep. I was 5th back and happy as a clam.


















Speaking of auotomobiles, here we see " 45 in a 65 and Hell Bent for Leather and Rust" I think this says everything that can be said.





















Finally I present, "I Can't Drive 35 on MLK at 5:00 PM on a Tuesday in September". You may notice that this is a Buick and you can just make out the blue tag hanging from the rearview mirror.

6 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Cane said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. B!

Nice pics, especially the Buick pic.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. Bebout!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Curt said...

Happy Birthday Bro. I still luv you even though you are really realy old.

11:52 PM  
Blogger Gina Ventre said...

Happy Birthday Mr Bebout.

I myself like the rusted out car best. I think it's the fact that he's tailgating that Corolla.

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Bebout! I am jealous of your prowess with a camera while driving. I have often tried this myself, and usually end up dropping the camera on the floor while attempting to prevent myself from crashing into a telephone pole.

That rusted red car is choice. It looks like a Festiva. I wonder how many clowns will crawl out when it stops.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

Thanks for all your birthday wishes. I appreciate all them.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home