Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Woe to me

I am back at work after much "vacation". Sure we had a baby and all and that is great, but I need to relax. I am wiped out all the time. I wonder if I have the mono or some other energy robbing sickness that help me to an early grave. I guess it could be the bad diet of lack of normal exercise but I don't like to own my faults so I like outside forces at work better.
Doing the blog at work makes it hard for me to really think about too many hot bottom issues that I care about and would like to write vast Brennanesqe rants about, but instead...

I bought the 2000 Flushes bowl bleach and blue to make my pot smell clean and fresh. For a few days everything was fine and the potty water was deep blue and lovely. Then, things went wrong. It ended up that the bluing agent shrank quickly and fell into the pipe that runs between the tank and bowl and created and narrowing that halted the free flow of flushing water. Let me tell you it was no damned good. So, I had to use my grabby springy tool and remove the offending material and discard. The flush is returned to Bundy approved flow and that is fine. My real gripe is that we got like 20 flushes not 2000. How can they sell 2000 flushed and only give 20? I am now and forever more anti-tank tablets. I think they are like the Nazis of the toilet cleaning world.

I know it's not much, but chew on that.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

I think your toilet is cursed. This isn't the first issue with it.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

It still wobbles from side to side, but at this point it makes it a touch exciting.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Stacy Cane said...

When in search for a Brennanesque rant, you can't go wrong returning to the bathroom.

Sorry to hear about your can.

I think its funny that "can" can refer to both the commode and to your buttocks. Such as "I gotta go to the can" or "I slipped and fell on my can." Or in your case, when you sit your can on your can, you can wobbles from side to side.

5:44 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Ray calls me boobs me cans sometiems and that feels wrong.

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brennanesque.....I like that word....and it has quite a clear meaning for those in the know.

Nice blog....congrats on the baby! I need to read back for the details.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home