Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I Rule !



A little while ago my buddy/coworker Steinmetz introduced me to Golden Tee 2005. At first I was awful, but with practice and Steinmetz's instruction and guidance, I improved. I played 18 today at lunch and finished 8 under, my best score ever. Not only my best score, but the best score on the course I played, and (it gets better) I got the best shot points.
Now I understand that some may not believe this story of Golden Tee dominance, so I snapped a few photos. You will note that my stats are higher than the course records as I was on fire.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Is this really what you're doing with the last day before your first born arrives? I'm judging you.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

I needed to blow of steam. And I don't give a good damn about your judging.
I think you are just jealous because I rocked the Golder Tee

1:48 PM  
Blogger Stacy Cane said...

I'm jealous. You suck.

By you, I really mean me. At Golden Tee.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Stacy Cane said...

will the next post be baby pictures???

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home