Tuesday, August 30, 2005


Another day and I am still at work. We have a firm baby date now and that is good becuase I have been on orange alert for a month and at the end of my rope. Mrs Bebout is the best though. She is a lot more relaxed than me and she the hard part. I am sure it will all be OK. I have a lot of photos of her from this weekend (thanks to Amy and Brian for dinner) but I don't have a waiver from Mrs Bebout so you can only guess how cool they are.
On a more important note, why do I keep eating Cheetos? I mean the obvious reason is the great cheese-like salty flavor, but the orange fingers and subsequent pants and what have you? I think Cheetos sales would increase ten fold if they could keep the cheese coating on the snack and off the snacker. At his point though, I munch on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home