Thursday, January 11, 2007

Picture of Cheese: Reloaded

I have located several pictures of cheese. I don't even know which cheese is which in most cases. And do you want to know the funniest part? I don't care. I don't care if its cheddar or Swiss or what ever. I just love the see pictures of cheese.

I see some white-ish cheese here and some has blue-green moldy stuff and it looks good enough to eat.

There also some orange-yellow cheese and some with holes and some even wrapped up in waxed paper and tied with a string. Now you don't see that everyday.

Here are a whole bunch of bunched up cheeses. It hearkens me back to my time in Europe where the people will eat cheese that has sat out all day in the heat.










These are some more recognizable cheeses. I think there is even string cheese pictured. How neat.
This is the First Picture of Cheese. It is two slices of Swiss. How lovely. The Swiss people will plain old leave their cheese out so be careful if you are in Switzerland and someone offers you some cheese, believe you me


So now we say so long to pictures of cheese and I think that we are all a little better off for having seen them. Thank you



16 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

I was a grown man before I had string cheese. We only ever had Golden Dawn brand yellow American slices.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Gina Ventre said...

The picture of the lonely slices of Swiss is very atmospheric.

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very passionate about cheese. All those pictures look really yummy.

I hate when I see people eating string cheese without pulling the delicate strands apart. It's sacriligious to just bite into the end.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Stacy Cane said...

Your "time in Europe"... I know who you are channeling ... love it.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

I was not actually refering to anyone, even the person who you think I was. I can see how one might draw that inference.

And Mrs Bebout, if that is your name, how would you know where I have and have not been? I could be a man of travel and so forth and you might not even know it.

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, I don't know you peopleas evident by ay anonymous cooment here. I am just a random passer by. But I have to say that you, Mr. Bebout seem to be taking some undue static from the lovely Mrs Bebout.

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too Carmen!

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is CTM

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well whoever this Mr Bebout is, he sounds like a great guy.Just an anonymous stranger's view from all the funny and interesting things I have seen here.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And if you are hafl as hot as your avitar, I was wondering if you ever step out, cause if you do...

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure? I am quite a catch you know. Well you probably don't know as I am an anonymous stranger.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Stacy Cane said...

Any new pics of cheese for us, Mr. B?

9:24 AM  
Blogger Simply Minded said...

yes beebs, this is now boring

9:14 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

And yet you still look and Pictures of Cheese

8:32 AM  
Blogger Simply Minded said...

i guess I do, huh?

1:11 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

I guess you do.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home