Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Give Until It Hurts

http://08.the3day.org/site/TR/Walk/ClevelandEvent?pg=personal&fr_id=1183&fr_id=1183&px=1300843

Above is a link to my Breast Cancer Three Day site so you can make a donation. Iknow what you're thinking, "Didn't I give some money to this guy last year?" The answer is maybe. A lot of my friends did donate. And thanks so much to all of you who did. To those who didn't, now is your chance to catch up.

The reason I am doing this again is that women still die from breast cancer.

I think that is as good a reason as I can come up with. This cancer can have such an effect on a person or family and I can help find a cure by walking around Cleveland for three days. Last year we raise over 2 million dollars in Cleveland alone.

I think you have to ask yourslef, "Do I know a woman who I would not want to have breast cancer?" If you answered yes than you should donate a fat wad of cash to my fund raisng campaign. If you answered no, then you should donate anyway.

Think of it this way, the sooner I raise the required $2200.00 the less you will have to hear me ask you for money and that will make everyone happy.

Also, be on the look out for invites to the Bodacius Tah-Tahs fund raising parties. Ask anyone who came last year. They were a great fun for a great cause.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home