Monday, September 19, 2005

Go For Team Blue Balls


A good time was had by all. Happy birthday "Buzzy" and thanks for the invite to your "come as your favorite sport thing party". Of the say 20 people there, four did come in costume, not including the host, which is just rude. Anyway. The BLUE BALLS were the hit of the party with to best dressed team on record. They were screwed in compation and walked away with a bottle of dollar store pancake syrup, which was a hard swallow straight from the bottle. The best part of the night was the ham fat eating contest between Curt and Ray. Ray won. Curt got sick and pasted out cold.
At any rate, the BLUE BALLS went to the party a made every effort to have fun. I did.

11 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Oh. My. God. We look awesem!!!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

And we looked great while crushing the competition too.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy Cane said...

orange balls?

10:44 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

No, its blue balls Michael. God! It says it right on our shirts!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

We crushed the Orange Balls in a best of 7 series man. Where is your head at?

11:13 AM  
Blogger Stacy Cane said...

yeah, but the lettering and the balls are orange?

11:58 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Clunk, clu-clunk clunk. That was your sense of humor/irony falling onto the floor.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Stacy Cane said...

I thought I lost somethng.

Has anybody seen my sense of irony?

2:41 PM  
Blogger Stacy Cane said...

yikes!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

I did say that we had a great time and my comment was only about you costume or lack there of, so you bite shorts.
I appreciate the hassle of having a party when people don't come, which is why I quit having parties. Also, I don't like a lot of peopl eat my house. It makes me nervous.
So Chad, thank you again for having us. It was a well planned and stocked party. The beer was the coldest ever and quite good. I wish had had more of.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Seriously - did you read Dave's comments? He was calling your other guests rude for not wearing costumes. Although even if they had, we would still have had the best. BLUEBALLS!!!!!!!!!!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home