Monday, May 07, 2007

Welcome to Me

I am have been ill the last few days and did not care for it at all. I am feeling better now and need to get back on my kick ass training regime. I am surprised how easy the training part has been, and that I actually (a part for the blisters, shin splints & strained hammys) enjoy it very much. The harder part is begging people for support.

I am still trying to get donations for my 3-day walk to help fight breast cancer. For those of you who have already donated I offer heart-felt thanks. For those of you who plan to, go ahead and do it lest you forget. You can do it electronically on my web site for the 3-day:
http://www.the3day.org/cleveland07/mrbebout?faf=1&e=992623937

Or you can send a check made out to Breast Cancer 3-Day. If this option works better for you, email me and I will get you my address. I have some form that has to accompany the check so it goes toward my total.

If you aren’t all into saving women and helping find cures for breast cancer, then do it for the tax deduction. Do it for America.

2 Comments:

Blogger Professor Bacher said...

Great post Dave. This is my favorite of all time.

Hope you are feeling better!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

I don't know if you are being funny here or not. My head is still a touch cloudy from illness, but I am doing OK. James, thanks for your previous donation. You know, come to think of it, this is your best comment ever.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home