Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I am a lazy Blogger

I do so much enjoy reading everyone's blogs and I feel like a free rider for not updating mines daily, or multiple times per day, but I am a lazy blogger.
As many of you may recall, I was for the longest anti-blog. I mean really, how much do you care what my day was like or any other crap that ends up in a blog. My day stinks. I am at work and enjoying my time not working. I have done a lot of work already and took a second. I did costing for a potential restoration project. It is as fun as it sounds. I am now writing an exterior building evaluation report with photos. Are you jealous?
After that I will produce a report about the overall water absorption rates of the same building. Then I will go to some job sites and take a look-see and report the progress of the jobs.
I think I may go to Frank & Tony's for a "Roman Style Burger" with fries. It is wonderful !
I plan to go to the gym after work today. It has been since late July that I worked out and I am not happy about it. But now that Mrs. Bebout is up and around again I don't feel quite so bad not rushing home after my 10 hours at work and 1 hour of drive time. She is an understanding and lovely person and I am lucky to have found her, as I am not understanding nor lovely and it rarely seems to bother her too much.
Our son, Mr Bebout, is doing well. He has infantile acne which, according to 2 doctors looks bad but is normal and doesn't hurt the baby. He is already growing out of his 0-3 month old clothes and I think he is about to move up to size 2 diapers. He spends a lot of time with his eye open looking around and making faces. Usually the faces mean he has just pooped but until the smell comes it's nice.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Cane said...

that sounds like a wonderful day to me, overall.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

I had a tummy ache after lunch @ Mr. Hero but I think I have rebounded nicely. I am off to the gym to pump iron while the Mrs is at the beauty parlor. We are so suburban

5:19 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

Dave...can I just say how adorable it is to think of you as a father. I can't wait to meet the new member of your family and see both you and Sharon with him. I'm pretty sure he'll be wonderful simply for the fact that he has you and Sharon for parents. She really IS a great gal...a yin to your yang.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Awww snap! My mom schooled you on not having some baby pics. Seriously though, how hard are some pictures to put up? Tam emails me 1200 pics a week of her kids. Of course her kid is a mad pimp.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

I never have been one for mass picture taking. I have tried to take more, but I am sure i fall short.
Also, I never update my blog, thus the title of this post, so to expect the world is to expect disapointment,

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home