Thursday, December 01, 2005

My Well List

In life, I have found, a few things that always make me happy.
Old people in holding hands makes me smile.
Baby farts are funny.
When people fall down in the practice of being cool makes me laugh. I will laugh a lot and loudly. I like fresh Wonder Bread with chip chopped ham and Miracle Whip with Kraft cheese.
I am in my glory when I am the first to drive on snow covered road.
I like writing with a sharp pencil.
I like the taste of uncooked pancake batter.
I like the shock when you expect cola and get root beer.
I am a huge fan of a new razor.
I like bubble wrap popping.
I love floppy puppy ears (attached to a living and healthy puppy you sicko).
A new jar of peanut butter in a joy.
Jumping on hotel beds is quite a bit of fun.
Nothing says " I am having fun" like whistling a tune.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

The shamrock is for children. I smartly pured Guinness should be pulled slowly to avoid a big head. Anything over 1/2" is bad news.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like staying inside on days like today, sitting in front of the window, drinking hot chocolate and watching it snow. Unfortunately that's not what I'm actually doing ... stupid career ...

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pancake batter? I hardly know you.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Stacy Cane said...

I don't like Miracle Whip EXCEPT on chipped chopped ham sandwiches made exactly as you described them. I never would have guessed.

11:18 AM  
Blogger gomezfive said...

i like finding a wrinkled and weathered 20 in jeans pockets at the laundromat. i like it even better when i realize that my dryer is actually 2 stalls to my left.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

Tom: Old people PDA is not so bad. I hope to be old and getting some and if I have to get it in public, so be it. Why whould I cock block someone b/c he is covered in liver sopts and white hair?

Mrs Bebout: I will show you all about the pancake batter later on (wink wink).

Ray: I like to take the 20 with the pants too, especially when they are almost fit and then I wear them to the laundry mat in hopes the the original owner sees me in them, knows they were his pants, and just gives me the dirty look anyone would give a blue jean stealer.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home