Friday, December 09, 2005

As Requested




We went to a kickin' party at Krs-10 and Ralbert's. We had to leave early b/c of Little Joey Lawrence and his booger covered hands at day care, but I digress. Mrs. Blazer requested a few photos of Mr Bebout the Younger and so here he is. By the way, if you (whoever you are) get some ideas about going crazy and photo shopping Mr. Bebout the Younger into your sick and depraved life, Think again. I saw an informational film on this very subject and am now prepared to take action if this case comes to pass.

5 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

He is sooo cute. He is starting to look like a little person and not just a baby.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally inappropriate.

I too saw the informational film about how people will raid someone's family website and photo shop pictures of their children and make it seem like the children belong to them. I think they had to resort to DNA testing to prove the child's parentage. Only the informational film I saw was called CSI.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

One time my really white trash family friend's daughter stole a sonogram of my nephew (my sister's soon to be child at the time) and told her boyfriend it was her's (well, their's) and that he should pay up! Sucks also because that was the only sonogram picture my sister ever had. So, yeah photoshopping seems much more convienent rather than breaking into someone's house for pictures.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

Oh yeah, and he's cute as pie (pumpkin pie, on Thanksgiving, when you haven't had it all year and all you can think about it devouring it, even before the turkey)...that cute.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Stacy Cane said...

He looks like a little trouble-maker, just like his old man. The acorn does not fall far from the tree.

I agree with Christie's comment -- I am already imagining what he'll look like when he gets older, just from what we see here.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home