Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Event

Hello all,
As you may know I am going to be walking 60 miles over three days in August to help support breast cancer research. As part of this walk, as is the case with most charities, I am asked to get donations from friends, family, and strangers. To those of you who have already donated, thank you very much. To those of you who have not, here is your opportunity.

My team, the Bodacious Tah-Tahs, if throwing a kick-ass party at Frank and Tony's Bar in historic Downtown Willoughby and you are all invited. The owner of the bar is donating the space and a portion of the proceeds.

As an added benefit you will get a chance to see me in my natural surrounding although I will be cooking and serving drinks instead of eating and drinking. There will be contests and fun for all. They have a full menu and bar and now the place is smoke free.

The time is July 21st from 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
The location is 2nd Street downtown Willoughby.

Please mark your calenders and show up and have fun while supporting a good cause and a good guy, me.

If you want to learn more about the 3-Day walk or make a donation check out my special 3-day web site at:
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=202302&lis=1&kntae202302=F332D69896954BA8AC3BA960E6302A8B&supId=168613333

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home