Friday, May 25, 2007

Update II: Aligators on Parade

Hey thanks all for your comments on post # 100. It was a big moment for me and I am glad you could share it with me.

So to bring you up to speed with the goings on in my house...

In an effort to hasten the Younger's development we have skipped right on past potty training and other early child development practices and are teaching him to drive.

Here he is after doing the curves on MLK in the Mrs' Saab car. He was doing fine until a load of the aged and infirm in a Buick Station Wagon doing 15 in the 35. He was doing 103 so he just blew past when the filth showed up and he got pinched.

In this photo the Younger was back from some extreme 4x4 driving in my truck. I don't know where he was but it took 4 trips trough the wash to get the mud off the roof. There was also dead rabbit in stuck in the wheel well and I didn't want to know anymore.

This weekend we are off the my mother's for hot dogs and family visiting. Happy Memorial Day to you all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good for him to learn at a young age about old people and Buicks.

He already seems to have the "how you doin'" smile down for the ladies when he cruises.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Stacy Cane said...

teach him right -- teach him in a saab car.

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's huge! I cannot believe how big he has gotten! I guess that happens though...

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is growing up so quickly! I am sure that you are proud! It seems like only yesterday when he was born.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home