Monday, June 04, 2007

Walk On

I walked 24 miles this weekend. 13 on Saturday in Rocky River w/ Steph and 10 in Willoughby Hills w/ Nicki and Courtney.

They are some of the other Bodacious Tah-Tahs that I am walking with for the 3-Day Breast Cancer walk in August.

Today my legs feel like overly tight springs but it is worth it so when I have to do 3 days of 20 miles/day I won't have to punk out and take the van ride of shame to the medical tent.

I know I have mentioned it here and in person to many of you, but part of my commitment, beyond walking my ass off, is to raise $2200.00. To date I have $940.00 and am fast approaching the deadline. If you have already made your tax deductible donation on my behalf, thank you; for those of you who have not, please do.

Just a reminder, we will be having a kick-ass party at Frank and Tony's in historic downtown Willoughby. We have not picked a date yet, but it will NOT be July 21st. At the party there will be food and drinks with part of the proceeds helping our team out. We will also be selling T-shirts and what not so if you like you can get something more than a warm feeling for your donation.

In other news, the Cavs are going to the NBA finals for the 1st time. I think this is good for the city and therefore is good for me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Cane said...

hey, you're up to a cool thousand.

keep up the good work.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

Thanks so much for your donation. I appreciate it very much.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go Dave! I'm proud of you!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home