Wednesday, June 13, 2007

3-Day Party

The 3-Day Party has been rescheduled to July 28, 2007 form 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM. We will still be at Frank & Tony's on 2nd Street in historic downtown Willoughby, Ohio.

There will be food and drink specials and wonderful door prizes and fun fun fun. There may me be a small cover that will be donated to our team's (the Bodacious Tah Tahs) fund to help support breast cancer research.

If we get our act together we may have cool shirts you could purchase that will have some sort of quasi sexy logo or something having to do with boobs but it's OK because it helps breast cancer.

If you would like more information about the charity check out the Save Boobs Here link on this page. You can also make donations there if you can't attend this kick ass party.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Cane said...

Gina and I will be out of town that weekend. Sorry we'll be missing the party. I was happy to make a small donation the other day.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

And I thank you for it. I am just past half way now and am getting nervous that I won't get enough in donations and will either have to pay the rest myself, which I am not able to do, or I won't be able to walk, which would suck.
That is why this party is so important for the team.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home