Monday, July 23, 2007

Party Invite

As you are all aware, I am participating in the 3-Day, 60 mile walk for Breast Cancer this August. As you may also know I have to raise funds for this cause.
You being the people that I know I am forced to ask you to help out. But, I offer you a fun time and a great spaghetti dinner in return for you $15.00 donation. For those of you who have already given, thank you so much, but I still expect to see you on July 28th between noon and 9 PM at Frank and Tony's on Second Street in downtown Willoughby.
For those of you who have not given yet, this is a great opportunity to help a great cause and a hell of a guy.
If you are unable to make it to the event, as always you can make a donation online at:
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=202302&lis=1&kntae202302=F332D69896954BA8AC3BA960E6302A8B&supId=168613333
Other wise, give me a call at 216-291-3676 and we can set up a time to get you your tickets or they will be available a the door.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll do what I can to be there, Dave. I may need a break from all the fun I'll be having in Akron. Good luck with the fundraiser!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

Thank you Anne

10:42 AM  
Blogger Stacy Cane said...

I'm sorry we are going to miss it, as Gina and I will be out of town -- but we hope you have a great turnout.

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was your party? I had an engagement party that night & got home too late. I hope it went well!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bebout said...

It was a good time. We made a lot of cash for breast cancer and it cure, not its encouragement.

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um,

Hey Dave, the party's over.

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. Did you die on your walk? What happened?

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home